BASKETBALL COURSE DESCRIPTION
Participate in an exciting 12 week course designed to teach players how to become dynamic and run any offense or play for any coach and system. Learn random plays to incorporate dynamic style of play skills using skill sets specific to only I Trained U. The twelve week program will guarantee application of skills while Coach Adams holds players accountable through 1 hour or practice and teaching of skills and then followed by stop and go ‘ accountability’ scrimmages.
BASKETBALL COURSE CONTENT
- 24 hours of specific curriculum and style of play development!
- Practice 1 time per week for 2 hours. First hour skill acquisition and second hour skill application.
- Personalized attention to exactly what your son or daughter needs to progress from a fundamental player to dynamic.
- Intense interaction with player and Coach Brandon to bring out skill in games using principle play.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced level players and who want to learn.
- Proprietary Course content designed by Brandon Adams.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session. Private or semi-private instruction with I Trained U encouraged but not mandatory.
- Practical learning experience with live Practice and Game style examples.
- Players will have homework and contests throughout the program.
All players will receive t-shirt and ball
Location: Longfellow Middle School McLean Va
Please note that the last weekend will have a Saturday and Sunday class in observance of Thanksgiving